FDCF – Finnish data center forum ry is an association dedicated to the Data center professionals.
It was founded in 2014 in Helsinki, Finland by a group of data center professionals.
- To connect various professionals and companies that work in the data center field in Finland
- To arrange events and trainings in the data center area for the members
- Activate members to communicate accross company borders
- To support and fund ISO standardization work in the area
- Drive development in the data center area to a common direction
- to be a connection point between Finnish and other data center professionals, customers and service providers
Jari Innanen, Co-chairman of the board, FDCF
Currently we have 10 key founder companies and over 60 companies as members and we are growing up the base.
- Professionals in data center area in Finland
- ICT service providers, data center service providers, co-location companies
- Tele operators
- Customer companies of data center, ICT and co-location service providers
- Goverment agencies with connection to data centers
- Standardization bodies in Finland
Some of the founding member companies include: CSC, Granlund, DCI, Rittal, Wakaru, Fujitsu, Coromatic.
If you are interested to join either as a company or as a professional: please check our page: how to become a member
Board members – FDCF
The Finnish data center forum ry association is a non-profit organization.
Members of the board are stated in Contacts page.